PUTUS CINTA!

Monday, July 26, 2010
Tijah ingin memutuskan perhubungannya dengan boyfriend MAT SALEHnya.

Dia tak sanggup bertemu muka, lalu dia pun mengutus surat.
Hi, my motive write this letter is to give know you something.

I WANT TO CUT CONECTION US. I have think about this very cook cook.

I know I clap one hand only. Correctly, I have see you and she together at town with eyes myself. You always ask for apology back-back. I don’t trust you again!! You are really crocodile land!

My friend speak you play wood three. Now I know you were correct correct play wood three. So, I break connection to pull my body from this love triangle. I know this result I pick is very correct, because you love she very high from me. So, I break off to go far from here. I don’t want you to play play with my liver.

I have been crying until no more eye water thinking about you. I don’t want banana to fruit two times…. SAFE WALK, DARLING.

From,

Tijah.
Catatan : Wahai calon-calon peperiksaan, anda DILARANG SAMA SEKALI cuba meniru ayat yang digunakan oleh Tijah ini.
To all teachers, please dont angry angry to me, because I just want to happy happy only... (Ayat ini pun TIDAK BOLEH DIGUNA PAKAI juga!)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha! tuan kaunselor..u like to play play ye!

Post a Comment